"Strapped to a x-ray table, assaulted, tortured, poisoned with Myodil (Iophendylate) when a hypodermic needle was thrust in to your central nervous system, then left terminally injured, brain damaged, crippled, incontinent/constipated and in agonizing pain?"
- 2. Pictures and Diagrams
- 3. 1943 FDA investigators damning letter to Walton Van Winkle
- 4. Pantopaque, FDA warning, licence approval 1944
- 5. Pantopaque Test Results, Dogs and Rats
- 6. 3-Pantopaque, 1-Myodil, Medical Murder Cases
- 7. Revue Patient Cases and Dog Test Results 1954
- 8. Davies Report 1956, Myodil Licence 1974
- 9. Pantopaque, FDA warning to Lafayette, 1969
- 10. Pantopaque and Metrizamide tests on monkeys
- 11. The Long-Range Prognosis of Arachnoiditis 1989
- 12. Article on Arachnoiditis Risk After Myelography
- 13. How Arachnoiditis forms inside the spinal cord.
- 14. Article for your GP
- 15. UK Litigation Documents 1994
- 16. Parisian Report, Criminal Injury
- 17. Dr. Burton's Report 2011, BJA Article
- 18. 2012 Dr.Burton, Mengele in America: Myodil
- 19. Additional information, no documents.
- 20. Glaxo's Myodil Cripples 60,000 Australians
20. Glaxo's Myodil Cripples 60,000 Australians
Feb 2013, Australian Parliamentary round table tells Glaxo to set up a charitable foundation for 60,000 Australian's left crippled, incontinent, and in agonizing pain. But tells the victims they can't help them and that it is a matter for the courts, the lawyers tell the victims they may lose everything if the case goes against them. However this admission by a parliamentary committee that Myodil was responsible for seriously injuring 60,000 Australians must hold some legal implications against Glaxo. Here is a link to the story.